Fairview Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletics and other school-controlled programs.
Selection of students is based on openings in a particular grade level and an interview with the administration. Family life, church status, and general behavior are considered. FCA is not a reform school. It is necessary to disclose, upon applying for admission, any academic or behavioral problems encountered in a student’s previous school experience.
Placement of students is based upon past academic achievement, an entrance test, an interview with the Administrator and available class openings.
Students must reach the chronological age required for a given grade by September 30 to be placed in that grade.
Enrollment in the school will be finalized upon the completion of the following:
1. A complete application
2. A personal interview of the parents and prospective student by the administration
3. An entrance/placement test (2nd – 12th grades)
4. A statement of cooperation signed by the parents and returned with the application for admission
5. A Tennessee Immunization Card and Birth Certificate
1. Parents and students will have an interview with the school administrator. (Call for an appointment.)
2. A written application for enrollment must be submitted with appropriate fees.
3. Students will be tested for placement in grades 1st through 12th.
4. Immunization, health records, and a birth certificate must be submitted.
5. A transcript from the previous school must be sent to FCA.